The Manitowoc IDT-1500A-261/D-970 Indigo NXT™ ice machine with bin’s insulated door prevents ice from melting quickly. It has built-in grips and latches that help staff scoop ice, and the included ice scoop has a thumb and knuckle guard that protects the ice from cross-contamination. The head produces 1,320 to 1,800 pounds of ice in 24 hours; ice production can be measured by time or volume. A probe checks the ice before it falls off the evaporator, ensuring it is the correct thickness. The Manitowoc IDT-1500A-261/D-970 ice machine with bin has a strong DuraTech™ coating on its steel exterior.
- 1,800-lb. ice production capacity
- 1,320-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- Icon-based easyTouch® control panel
- Ice production can be adjusted based on time of day or volume
- Foodzone has removable parts that facilitate cleanup
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent reduces bacteria growth between cleanings
- Ice thickness is monitored by an acoustical ice probe
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Durable, smudge-hiding DuraTech coating on a steel exterior
- Air-cooled motor
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- 23,000-27,000 BTU
- 15.4 A, 4.45 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 79.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Bin Details
- 882-lb. application ice storage capacity710-lb. AHRI-certified ice storage capacity
- Door has built-in side grips
- Foam-insulated door prevents quick melting of ice
- Latches secure the door in an open position
- Fingerprints and stains are hidden by the DuraTech exterior coating
- Strong polyurethane bin liner
- 5.3-lb. scoop capacity
- Ice scoop prevents contamination through its thumb and knuckle guard
- AHRI and NSF certified
Unsure what kind of ice machine is best for you? Read up on them in our ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1800 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1320 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE with Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-1500A-261/D-970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet