Producing as much as 1,800 pounds of ice in 24 hours, the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A-261/D-970 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin is perfect for high-volume operations. Simple to program, ice production can be adjusted to fit into specific applications based on time of day or volume. Half dice ice is best for blended frozen drinks and soft drinks. Preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback monitor the system and alert the operator of issues.
An 882-pound-capacity storage bin comes with the ice machine head. The polyurethane interior liner is arctic blue, so it enhances the clarity of the ice. Self-latching for convenience, the door stays open when users are scooping ice. The 53-degree angle makes it easy to access the bottom of the bin.
Included with the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A-261/D-970 ice maker with bin is an ergonomic scoop with a 5.3-pound capacity. It has molded-in knuckle and thumb guards that eliminates contact between hands and ice when scooping. Both the ice machine head and bin have a DuraTech™ exterior, resisting corrosion and reducing the visibility of fingerprints.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 1,800-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 1,360-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Makes half cube ice
- Icon-based easyTouch® display
- Programmable ice production based on volume or time of day
- Acoustical sensing probe monitors ice thickness and consistency
- Diagnostic feedback with 24-hr. preventive maintenance
- Foodzone is accessible through the swing-out, hinged door
- Distribution tube, curtain, water probe, water pump, and water trough can be removed for thorough cleaning
- Some of the components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection
- DuraTech exterior is corrosion resistant and hides dirt and smudges
- Ambient air should be between 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water should be between 40-90 degrees F
- 23,000-27,000 BTU
- 15.4 A, 4.45 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 79.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
D-970 Ice Storage Bin
- 882-lb. application capacity
- 710-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Arctic blue, polyurethane liner enhances ice clarity
- Grips on the sides and front of the door make it easy to open
- Self-latching door stays open when operators are scooping
- 53-degree door angle enables scooping at the bottom of the bin
- Foam-insulated door reduces condensation buildup
- Ergonomically designed, 5.3-lb.-capacity ice scoop
- Knuckle and thumb scoop guard eliminates hand contact with ice
- Molded-in scoop retaining lip
- AHRI and NSF certified
Learn more about ice makers and bins in the ice machines buyers' guide.
IYT-1500A Ice Maker: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1800 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1360 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph; D-970 Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A/D-970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||882|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Special Features||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||880-1000 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-1999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Access||Lift Up Door|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1800|