The Manitowoc IYT-0500A-161/D-570 Indigo NXT ice maker with bin can make 550 pounds of ice in 24 hours. It has an ice-sensing probe and control panel that give the operator the ability to control production times, set cleaning schedules, and see diagnostic information on the unit. Ice production can be controlled by time, volume, or bin level, and the display is simple to read and is lit by a blue backlight.
The Indigo ice maker is easy to clean, with a sealed food zone and a removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probe. The acoustical ice sensing probe helps ensure that ice is frozen to the proper thickness and density before it is harvested. The stainless steel exterior has a DuraTech clear coat to make this Manitowoc IYT-0500A-161/D-570 ice maker with bin resistant to fingerprints and corrosion. The bin can hold 532 pounds of ice.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condenser
- Half-dice ice measures 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Can produce 550 lbs. of ice a day
- Bin can hold 532 lbs. of ice
- EasyTouch display gives information of operation status, cleaning reminders, and asset information
- Intelligent diagnostic system provides 24-hr. preventive maintenance and troubleshooting information
- Production can be set by on/off time, ice volume, and bin level
- Acoustical ice sensing probe detects the thickness of ice by emitting a sound wave and will only dispense into the bin once the proper thickness has been reached
- Food zone is sealed to provide efficient cooling and is
- Food zone is easy to clean with removable a removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes
- Distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube are made with AlphaSan to slow microbial growth
- DuraTech clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion
- 14.2 A, 4.58 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 71.5 in. H
- CE approved; California low lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
IYT-0500A Ice Maker: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 550 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (440 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph; D-570 Ice Bin: Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 532 lb ice storage capacity (17.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500A/D-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||532|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||480-679 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||550-899 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|