One of the main reasons for service calls are dirty condensers in a refrigeration system. When dust accumulates on the condenser, it cannot release heat properly, which can result in energy consumption increase, health inspection failure, compressor failure, or a voided manufacturer warranty. The Turbo Air TST-48SD Sandwich/Salad food prep table comes equipped with a self-cleaning condenser that uses a mesh filter to prevent dust from spreading to the condenser coil fins. A rotating brush cleans off the mesh filter two to three times a day and moves up and down to remove extra dust away from the condenser, preventing dust from accumulating in the first place. Having a refrigeration system with a self-cleaning condenser prevents a premature system failure and maintains the system’s productivity.
The Turbo Air TST-48SD Sandwich/Salad food prep table has a 9 1⁄2-inch-deep, 1⁄2-inch-thick cutting board to cut up vegetables, cheeses, meats, and anything else, along with a convenient side rail that keeps food from falling off. The cutting board can also be used as a prepping station for sandwiches and salads. There are 12 pans that are standard 1⁄6-size and are 4-inches deep for holding condiments, vegetables, or anything else. The two included shelves are made of stainless steel to guarantee maximum cleanliness. For the best food preservation, the refrigerator holds 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures.
- Super Deluxe Series Sandwich/Salad food prep table
- CFC-free R-134A, self-contained, oversized, balanced refrigeration system
- 91⁄2-in.-deep, 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board with side rail
- 33-39 degrees F temperature range for the best food preservation
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom
- Stainless steel interior for extreme cleanliness and long product life
- Insulated pan cover
- 2 solid, swing doors
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Includes 12 pans, 4-in.-deep, standard 1⁄6 size
- 1 hood
- 4 in. dia. x 5 in. H swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Self-cleaning condenser uses a mesh filter to prevent dust from getting into the condenser coil fins
- Rotating brush cleans dust off the mesh filter 2-3 times a day
- Preventing dust from accumulating in the first place, the rotating brush moves up and down to remove dust outward and away from condenser
- Hot gas condensate system surfaces are specially treated to resist corrosion, increasing productivity without risking refrigerant leaks due to corrosion
- Cold air compartment keeps pans away from the reach-in areas to avoid spilling food and maintains the temperature evenly for each pan for longer lasting fresh food
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 1⁄3-HP motor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 9 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 21 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 48 1⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H (D does not include 1 in. for rear spacers. H does not include 5 in. for casters.)
- cETLus Listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12 cu. ft., stainless steel top with12-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelving, 4" casters, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.5 amps, cord withNEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, UL, cUL, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-48SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|