The Centaur CST-28-12 sandwich/salad prep table is great for making sandwiches, salads, and pizzas. Toppings are held in the top cutout in 12 sixth-six pans. Users can easily prepare the toppings or meals on the poly-vinyl cutting board. Extra product is stored in the cabinet on a single shelf and the stainless steel floor. The white aluminum walls brighten the interior, while the unit's exterior is resistant to minor damage since it is made of stainless steel and aluminum.
Self-diagnostics run on this unit for users to keep up with its status and know when issues occur. Its digital display is helpful when needing to monitor the internal temperature, which ranges from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by R134A refrigerant. The bottom-mount refrigeration system is accessible if it needs to be serviced. The Centaur CST-28-12 sandwich/salad prep table has hot gas refrigerant lines built into the condensate pan to reduce the risk of ice buildup.
- Toppings are held in the 12 sixth-size Lexan pans
- Prepare ingredients or main dishes on the 5⁄8-in.-thick poly-vinyl cutting board
- Unit ships with drip pan installed that limits holding capacity to 4-in.-deep pans; drip pan can be removed to accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion, scratches, and stains
- Aluminum rear resists minor damage
- Single door is reversible in the field for convenient work flow
- Door closes by itself but stays open past 90 degrees
- Brakes on the front casters lock the unit in place
- Visibility is enhanced by the white aluminum interior
- Product sits on 1 shelf and the stainless steel floor
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- System does not need to work as hard since it is mounted on the bottom
- Condenser has a slide-out design for service access
- Monitor internal temperature with the digital display
- R134A refrigerant regulates internal temperature
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Easily keep up with the status of the unit with its self-diagnostics
- Condensate pan has hot gas refrigerant lines built in to prevent ice buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 28.9 in. W x 35 in. D x 43.3 in. H
- 3⁄8 HP, 5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
More information on units like this can be found in our prep tables buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Refrigerator, one section, 7 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (12) 1/6 pans x 4" deep included, full length 5/8" thick poly-vinyl cutting board, (1) self-closing door remains open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, sides, & top, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, (1) PVC coated shelf, casters (2 front brakes), field reversible door, 115V/60/1-ph, 5 amps, 3/8 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CST-28-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||10.6|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor; 1 year mobile or food truck|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|