Keep salad and sandwich ingredients readily accessible and at safe temperatures with this spacious 60-3/8 in. salad and sandwich prep table from True Refrigeration. Insulated roll back covers on food pans keep food fresh and cold longer, while reducing energy costs. To suit your establishment's changing space needs, this food prep table's 5 inch casters make it easy to move.
- Patented forced air design maintains 33 to 41 degree F temperatures
- Stainless steel front, top and end exterior
- High density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation
- 2 positive seal self-closing doors with recessed handles and 90 degree stay-open feature
- 11-3/4 in. long, NSF approved, removable polyethylene cutting board
- 4 adjustable, PVC coated, wire shelves
- 5-in. casters
- Accommodates 16 standard 1/6-size, 4-in. deep clear polycarbonate insert pans (included)
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.8 A, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 60-3/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 36-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (16) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) adjustable PVC wire shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.8 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Tables|
|Also Known As||TSSU-60-16, TRUE TSSU-60-16, 675-098, TSSU6016, 890TSSU6016, TSSU6016, TRUTSSU6016|
|Cutting Board||11-3/4 inch|
|Type||Sandwich/ Salad Prep|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|