The True TSSU-60-16-HC prep table has a cutting board to prepare ingredients that are stored in the 16 sixth-size polycarbonate pans. It can also be used as an area to make salads, sandwiches, and pizzas. Cold air stays over the pan cut-out area with the stainless steel lid. The cabinet base has two self-closing doors that stay open past 90 degrees so the operator can easily load product. The recessed handles on the door reduce the risk of injury, and there are four PVC-coated shelves. Cold air is retained in the cabinet since it is insulated with polyurethane.
When maintenance is required, the condensing unit is accessible from the rear. The evaporator fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the True TSSU-60-16-HC prep table has a guided airflow system, product in the cabinet and pans stay in the safe temperature zone.
- Store toppings for salads, sandwiches, and pizzas in 16 sixth-size polycarbonate pans
- Cold air stays over the pans with the stainless steel, foam-insulated lid
- 113⁄4-in.-deep x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board acts as an area where ingredients and meals can be prepared
- Store extra product in the cabinet that is accessible by 2 doors
- Doors have a 90-degree stay-open feature
- Easily open the doors with the 12-in. recessed handles
- Simply replace and clean the removable magnetic door gaskets
- (4) 271⁄2-in. x 16-in. PVC-coated, adjustable shelves in the cabinet hold product
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Front, top, and ends are durable due to their stainless steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds structure and retains cold air
- 5-in.-dia. castors provide mobility
- 6.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Pan dimensions: 67⁄8 in. W x 61⁄4 in. D x 4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 605⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 4215⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Even temperatures are created by the guided airflow
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Sealed evaporator fan motor is self-lubricating
- Access the condensing unit from the back for maintenance
Unsure what kind of prep table is best for you? Take a look at our prep tables buyers' guide for more information.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (16) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) adjustable PVC wire shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-16-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-60-16, TRUE TSSU-60-16, 675-098, TSSU6016, 890TSSU6016, TSSU6016, TRUTSSU6016|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product||Sandwich/Salad Prep Table|