The Turbo Air MST-60-N sandwich prep table has 16 sixth-size pans in the top compartment. Cooled by a forced-air system, this compartment is surrounded by cold air on the top, bottom, front, and rear to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. This shield helps retain cold air when the covers are open and, when they are closed, the insulated construction prevents cold air leaks. Ingredients in the pans can be conveniently prepped on the 91⁄2-inch-deep cutting board that covers the width of the unit.
Inside the cabinet of the Turbo Air MST-60-N salad prep table, there are two polyethylene-coated wire shelves. Since these shelves are adjustable, they can be raised or lowered to suit different sizes of products and containers. Brightening the cabinet, LED lighting shines on the products to create visibility. To keep spills isolated from the cabinet, the pan compartment is separate.
- 16 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep condiment pans in the compartment are included
- Insulated pan covers keep cold air inside the top compartment
- Forced-air system circulates air in the top compartment to create a shield that keeps temperatures under 41 degrees when a cover is lifted
- Forced air surrounds the top, bottom, rear, and front of the compartment for proper cooling
- 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board provides a convenient place to prepare sandwiches, salads, and more
- Cabinet holds product on (2) 27-in. x 17-in. polyethylene-coated, adjustable shelves
- LED lighting brightens the cabinet to enhance product visibility
- Isolation between the pan compartment and the cabinet prevents large messes
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters lock for stability
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System is easy to service since the components are built together
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps cold air inside the unit
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display gives staff a temperature readout so they can monitor it
- Self-cleaning device is designed to keep the condenser working properly by removing dust buildup
- Aluminum interior has a stainless steel floor that is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to provide strength and resist scratches and dents
- Galvanized steel back and bottom are built for use in commercial establishments
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structure and retain cold air
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, 16 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (16) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-60-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|