The Centaur CST-60 sandwich/salad prep table has a bottom-mount refrigeration system that is easy to access for maintenance. The condensate pan resists ice buildup with its built-in hot gas refrigerant lines. Temperatures are maintained by R134A refrigerant and range from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. They are displayed on the digital control, where self-diagnostics are also shown.
Structure is provided by the insulation, which also retains cold air. The exterior is made of stainless steel and aluminum to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. The white interior has two shelves and a stainless steel floor where product can be stored. Accessing the cabinet is simple with the self-closing doors that stay open past 90 degrees. The Centaur CST-60 sandwich/salad prep table holds 16 pans in the top cutout. Products can be sliced, cut, and put on sandwiches or salads on the poly-vinyl cutting board.
- Toppings are stored in 16 sixth-size pans
- Prepare ingredients and meals on the 5⁄8-in.-thick poly-vinyl cutting board
- Aluminum back and stainless steel front and sides are durable and corrosion resistant
- 2 doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and unloading product
- Casters on the bottom give unit mobility
- White aluminum interior provides brightness for product visibility
- Product is stored on 2 shelves and the stainless steel floor
- Polyurethane insulation adds structure and retains cold air
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 7 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 61.2 in. W x 31 in. D x 43.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Mounted on the bottom of the unit for accessibility
- Temperature is displayed on the digital control
- R134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Runs self-diagnostics to keep up with its status
- Condenser slides out for maintenance and service access
- Condensate pan has hot gas refrigerant lines built in it to prevent ice buildup
For more information, take a look at the prep tables buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Sandwich/Salad Top Refrigerator, three section, 15.5 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (16) 1/6 pans x 4" deep included, full length 5/8" thick poly-vinyl cutting board, (2) self-closing doors remain open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, sides, & top, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, (2) PVC coated shelves, casters (2 front brakes), 115V/60/1-ph, 7 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL , NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CST-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.4|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
Centaur CST-60 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We have owned several sandwich prep units over the last few years. We've always used 6 inch deep pans on all the previous models. We thought we w..."
"We have owned several sandwich prep units over the last few years. We've always used 6 inch deep pans on all the previous models. We thought we would try this one out. But... It has a huge design flaw. It has a "drip pan" for lack of a better term inside the opening for the pans. It just barely has room for a 4 inch pan, and definitely will not fit 6 inch pans or squirt bottles. We spent a whole day unpackaging this thing and found that out. Leave that drip pan thing out Centaur! We plan on returning this item."