The Beverage Air SPE60HC-16 sandwich prep table includes 16 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top compartment. Forced air recirculates under the pan compartment, keeping ingredients at safe, cool temperatures. The hood and lid assembly covers the product to retain cold air and prevent contamination. A 10-inch-deep, removable cutting board enables staff to prep ingredients, and extra product can be stored on four shelves in the storage cabinet. This Beverage Air SPE60HC-16 salad prep table has reversable doors with a stay-open feature and a self-closing design.
- (16) 4-in. sixth-size pans are included in the top opening
- Forced air is recirculated under the pan compartment to maintain safe temperatures
- Removable hood and lid assembly retains cold air and prevents contamination
- 10-in. polyethylene cutting board provides a prep area
- Removable cutting board facilitates cleaning
- Cabinet includes 4 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves
- Aluminum interior lining resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 120-degree stay-open door feature simplifies stocking product
- Self-closing doors keep cold air inside
- Field-reversible doors accommodate different layouts
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Refrigeration system can be rear accessed for servicing
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel front, top, sides, hood and lid assembly, doors, and grille
- 2 of the 6-in. casters brake to hold the unit in place
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄4 HP
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32 in. D x 45 in. H
- cULus, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on salad and sandwich prep tables, visit our prep tables buyers' guide.
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60"W, 17.1 cu. ft. capacity, (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (16) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, (4) shelves, stainless steel exterior top, front, sides & doors, galvanized steel exterior bottom and back, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air SPE60HC-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|