The Centaur CPR-93 pizza prep table is made of stainless steel and aluminum on the exterior to withstand heavy use. It has three doors to access the interior where product is stored on three shelves and the stainless steel floor. Recessed handles on the doors make them easy to open, and they stay open past 90 degrees. Casters with brakes move the unit with ease, and the top has a poly-vinyl cutting board where ingredients can be prepared. Toppings for pizzas, salads, and sandwiches are stored in the cutout in 12 third-size Lexan pans.
Self-diagnostics run to keep the operator updated about issues that go on in the unit. A digital display shows internal temperatures, which are maintained with R134A refrigerant. They have a range of 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Ice buildup is prevented since hot gas refrigerant lines are built into the condensate pan in the condensate heater. The Centaur CPR-93 pizza prep table has an easily accessible refrigeration system mounted on the bottom.
- 12 third-size Lexan pans hold various toppings
- 5⁄8-in.-thick poly-vinyl cutting board can be used to prepare ingredients or main dishes
- Corrosion, scratches, stains, and more are resisted with the stainless steel front and sides
- Exterior back is made of aluminum for heavy use
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading product into the cabinet
- Black recessed handles on the doors make them easy to open
- Casters come with brakes on the front to keep the unit from moving
- Aluminum interior is white for brightness
- Stainless steel interior floor withstands heavy use and holds various products
- 3 shelves also hold product in the cabinets
- Cold air stays inside the unit thanks to the polyurethane insulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3⁄4 HP, 11 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 94.1 in. W x 33.3 in. D x 41.7 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit for easy maintenance
- Digital display shows the internal temperature
- Food stays in the safe zone with the help of R134A refrigerant
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Self-diagnostics run to keep the operator aware of issues in the unit
- Hot gas refrigerant lines are built into the condensate pan to prevent ice buildup
In-depth information on prep tables can be found in the prep tables buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Pizza Prep Table, three-section, 32 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (12) 1/3 pans x 4" deep included, (3) self-closing doors remain open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, stainless steel top, front, & sides, interior: white aluminum, stainless steel floor with plastic door liner, (3) PVC coated shelves, casters, 115V/60/1-ph, 11 amps, 3/4 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur CPR-93 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|