The Centaur CST-28 prep table uses R134A refrigerant, keeping temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A Dixell solid-state thermostat is programmable, performs self-diagnostics, and has a digital temperature display. The refrigeration system operates quietly and is bottom mounted. Since the condenser has an EZ slide-out design, it is accessible when maintenance is needed. The unit takes in air from the front and does not require clearance at the sides or rear.
Eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans fit in the top compartment of the Centaur CST-28 prep table. These pans are included and separated from the cabinet base by a crumb and splash tray. Users can prep ingredients for the pans or make meals on the full-length cutting board. Accessible through the self-closing, stay-open door, the storage base has a PVC-coated wire shelf. Moving the unit is simple with factory-mounted casters. The front set has brakes to keep the unit in place when needed.
- 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans in the top compartment
- Unit ships with drip pan installed that limits holding capacity to 4-in.-deep pans; drip pan can be removed to accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Crumb and splash tray keeps messes out of the cabinet base
- Full-length, poly-vinyl cutting board creates a place to prepare meals and ingredients
- PVC-coated shelf holds stored product
- Field-reversible, self-closing door stays open past 90 degrees
- Black inset door handle
- Stainless steel exterior top, front, and sides withstand heavy use
- Aluminum exterior rear resists corrosion
- Polyurethane insulation creates structure while retaining cold air
- Casters with brakes on the front set
- Requires no clearance at the rear or sides
- 5 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 28.9 in. W x 31 in. D x 43.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Programmable Dixell solid-state thermostat with self-diagnostics
- Digital temperature display on the thermostat
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Bottom-mount, EZ slide-out condenser design provides service access
- Whisper-quiet system
Additional information on these units is available in the prep tables buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Sandwich/Salad Top Refrigerator, one section, 7 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (8) 1/6 pans x 4" deep included, full length 5/8" thick poly-vinyl cutting board, (1) self-closing door remains open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, sides, & top, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, (1) PVC coated shelf, casters (2 front brakes), field reversible door, 28.9"W x 31"D x 43.3"H, 115V/60/1-ph, 5 amps, 3/8 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CST-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/3 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
Centaur CST-28 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Purchased this unit to replace the one I had in my restaurant that was getting old and had a coolant leak. The lowest price available and very fa..."
"Purchased this unit to replace the one I had in my restaurant that was getting old and had a coolant leak. The lowest price available and very fast shipping!"