With eight 1/6-size food pans and a removable cutting board, the True TSSU-27-8 is a compact but versatile salad and sandwich prep table. This model has the compressor mounted at the bottom of the cabinet in the coolest, least grease-filled area of the kitchen to ensure a long life. A stainless steel exterior can easily be cleaned with a damp towel.
- Removable, polyethylene, full-width, 11-3/4 in. deep cutting board and preparation surface
- 1/5 HP compressor
- (8) 6-7/8 in. L x 6-1/4 in. W x 4-in. D (1/6-size) clear polycarbonate food pans
- Countertop pan opening designed to fit various pan sizes
- Foam insulated lids and hood keep foods cooler and fresher
- (4) 5-in. casters allow for ease of movement
- 115 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 4.9 A, 5-15P NEMA plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-5/8 in. W x 30-1/8 in. D x 42-15/16 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Powerful, Efficient, Environmentally Friendly
- 2 adjustable heavy-duty PVC-coated wire interior shelves are designed for heavy kitchen use
- Shelves are adjustable on ½-in. increments to increase space as needed
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips per-shelf ensure that shelves can hold heavy loads
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90° stay-open feature
- Oversized refrigeration system provides quicker cool-down times with less energy usage
- Even temperature throughout the cabinet is provided by guided airflow
- Patented forced-air design holds food temperatures to 33 degrees F to 41 degrees F
- Sealed, cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor with large fan blades provides more efficient airflow
- 134A refrigerant is CFC-Free and will not damage the ozone layer
- Entire cabinet structure insulated with Ecomate®, a high-density insulation with zero ozone depletion and zero global warming potential
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will not rust
- Bottom mounted compressor is located in the area of the kitchen that has the lowest temperature and least grease
- Condensing unit can slide out for easy maintenance
- Doors fitted with a foamed-in-place handle with a sheet metal interlock that give them a permanent attachment
Easy to Clean
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides can be wiped with a damp towel for easy cleaning
- Interior walls lined clear-coat aluminum that can be quickly cleaned
- Stainless steel interior floor makes spills easy to clean
- Magnetic, one-piece door gaskets can be removed without tools for easy cleaning
- Patented lids and hood can be easily removed for quick cleaning
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (8) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, series stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (1) door, (2) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-27-8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU278, TRUTSSU278, 890TSSU278, TSSU-27-8, TRUE TSSU-27-8, 675-094|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|