The Arctic Air AST48R sandwich/salad prep table accommodates 12 1⁄6-size food pans and comes standard with plastic pans for your convenience. A heavy-duty, 111⁄2-inch-deep cutting board runs the full length of the unit. The refrigerated cabinet based is accessed by two solid doors, which are self-closing to keep them from accidentally being left open. The doors will remain open at 90 degrees to make it easier for staff to load and unload products. Tools are not required to remove the magnetic door gaskets, allowing them to be easily cleaned or replaced.
The Arctic Air AST48R's self-contained refrigeration system, which uses a capillary tube and R134A refrigerant, maintains temperatures between 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing operators to hold ingredients in the worktop and in the cabinet at optimal food-safe temperatures. An electronic thermostat monitors the prep table's interior temperature, which is shown to operators on an external LED digital display. Four casters, each with a 3-inch diameter and two of which can lock to provide stability, make it easy to move the unit for cleaning or maintenance.
- Sandwich/salad prep table with a refrigerated base
- Capacity for (12) 1⁄6-size food pans (plastic pans included)
- Full-length cutting board with depth of 111⁄2-in. included
- Two self-closing doors offer access to cabinet interior
- Doors will stay open when opened to 90 degrees
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses capillary tube and R134A refrigerant
- Holds temperatures between 33 to 41 degrees F
- Operators can monitor the temperature with an external digital display
- Comes standard with 3-in. casters, 2 locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 8-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 433⁄10 in. H (including casters)
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, (12) 1/6 size pans (included), 12 cubic feet, electronic thermostat, digital temperature display, (2) self-closing door, stainless steel top/front/sides, 11.5"D cutting board, white ABS interior with stainless steel floor, (2) shelves, 3" castors, 1/2 hp, 7.0 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AST48R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
Arctic Air AST48R Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"These units are okay but you are buying a very basic product and you need to be aware of that. This is not an investment piece of equipment for..."
"These units are okay but you are buying a very basic product and you need to be aware of that. This is not an investment piece of equipment for your restaurant, do not expect it to last more than a few years. I have been in the business for 20 years and in my opinion you are better off paying more for a unit that comes with a reasonable 3 year warranty and a service department to back up the product. At minimum I buy True products now because their parts are available and they have a service department that is not overseas. This unit is basic and it will serve its purpose but you are getting what you pay for so don't expect it to last as long as the units that cost more."