The Turbo Air MST-48-N prep table’s top compartment keeps ingredients for salads and sandwiches cold. Compartment pans and a pan cover are included to store and protect product from contamination, and the table’s insulated design prevents cold air from escaping. Operators can prep ingredients, assemble salads, and prepare sandwiches on the cutting board.
Temperatures in the top compartment of this Turbo Air MST-48-N prep table stay below 41 degrees Fahrenheit using a cold bunker system. With this design, cold air flows around every side of the pans and creates an air shield. Users can adjust the storage base’s temperatures from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit using the unit’s digital system and display. A self-cleaning device reduces the risk of premature system issues.
- Part of the M3 series
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Forced-air cold bunker system in the top cools every side of the pans
- Cold-air shield keeps temperatures below 41 degrees F
- Insulated pan cover retains cold air
- 91⁄2-in. D x 1⁄2-in. H cutting board
- 2 adjustable, coated wire shelves in the storage base
- Stainless steel interior floor cleans quickly
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- ABS interior door liner
- Rust-resistant stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back and bottom provides durability
- 4-in. swivel casters with locking front set
- 4.4 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital temperature control and display
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coating resists rust
- Automatically cleaning condenser removes dust and dirt buildup
The prep tables buyers' guide breaks down the features of salad and sandwich prep tables.
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, 12 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (12) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-48-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|