The True TSSU4812 sandwich and salad prep table features a rugged stainless steel front, top, and sides. The length of the cabinet's prep area is fitted with an 113⁄4-inch polyethylene cutting board to provide a clean and durable surface where employees can prepare orders and produce. Included with the purchase of the equipment are 12 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans. The included pans are 4 inches deep, but the equipment also accommodates 6-inch-deep pans.
Natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant makes the True TSSU4812 sandwich and salad prep table more energy efficient and environmentally friendly than older models. The unit's capillary tube system provides accurate recovery to maintain all held products between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors offer improved energy efficiency and produce less heat than traditional motors.
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep polycarbonate food pans
- 113⁄4-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the equipment to provide a sanitary prep and cutting surface
- Foam-insulated lid keeps products fresh when closed and minimizes condensation
- R290 hydrocarbon is naturally occurring compound and an energy efficient alternative to man-made chemical refrigerants
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system holds food within a safe temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Electronically commutated motors power the equipment's condenser and evaporator coils, providing consistent airflow and improved energy efficiency compared to traditional technology
- Service technicians can access condensing unit through the back of the cabinet to make service calls shorter and simpler
- Cabinet is built with a rugged stainless steel top, front, and ends
- Aluminum back matches the finish of stainless components
- Interior is lined with sanitary, NSF-approved aluminum
- Interior floor is made with heavy duty stainless steel and coved corners
- Entire cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam
- 3-in. stem castors bring work surface to a 34-in. height
- Includes 4 gray PVC-coated shelves with 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Aluminum pilasters along equipment's interior allow shelves to be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 11-ft. cord included
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 363⁄4 in. H (height does not include 4-in. casters)
- Made in the United States
Self-Closing Steel Doors
- Aluminum door liner matches the rest of the cabinet interior
- 12-in. recessed handles with sheet metal interlocks to keep them permanently attached
- Doors will close on their own unless opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open to provide clear access when it's time to clean and stock the equipment
- Magnetic door gaskets ensure each door forms an airtight seal
- Door gaskets can be removed without tools so they're easy to clean and sanitize
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12, TRUE TSSU-48-12, TSSU4812, TRUTSSU4812, 890TSSU4812, 675-097|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|