The True TSSU-48-12-HC sandwich and salad prep table has a durable stainless steel front, top, and sides. A 113⁄4-inch-wide polyethylene cutting board spans the length of the prep table to provide a clean and durable surface where employees can assemble salads and sandwiches. Included with the unit, 12 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans sit in the top compartment. These pans are 4 inches deep, and the equipment also accommodates 6-inch-deep pans.
Since the refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the True TSSU-48-12-HC prep table is more environmentally friendly than models with traditional refrigerants. The unit's capillary tube system provides accurate temperature recovery to maintain all held products between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors offer improved energy efficiency and produce less heat than traditional motors.
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep polycarbonate food pans
- Foam-insulated lid closes to keep products fresh and minimize condensation
- 113⁄4-in.-wide polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the front to provide a sanitary prep and cutting surface
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Electronically commutated motors power the equipment's condenser and evaporator fans, providing consistent airflow and improved energy efficiency compared to traditional technology
- Service technicians can access condensing unit through the back of the cabinet to simplify service calls
- Cabinet is built with a rugged stainless steel top, front, and ends
- Aluminum back matches the finish of stainless components
- Interior is lined with sanitary, NSF-approved aluminum
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior floor has coved corners to simplify cleaning
- Entire cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam for cold air retention
- 4 PVC-coated shelves with 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Aluminum interior pilasters enable shelves to be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Aluminum liner matches the cabinet interior
- 12-in. recessed handles have sheet metal interlocks to stay permanently attached
- Close on their own unless opened past 90 degrees, where they stay open to provide access for cleaning and stocking
- Magnetic gaskets ensure each door forms an airtight seal
- Gaskets can be removed without tools
Dimensions & Utilities
- Pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Shelves: 219⁄16 in. W x 16 in. D
- Overall: 483⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 43 in. H
- 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
We break down the features of units like this in our prep tables article.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12, TRUE TSSU-48-12, TSSU4812, TRUTSSU4812, 890TSSU4812, 675-097|
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||11.75|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The kitchen guy said...
"Both door seals failed after just 8 months from obvious factory defect. Company said "Yup, they failed and it'll be $80 to fix them!" Way to stan..."
"Both door seals failed after just 8 months from obvious factory defect. Company said "Yup, they failed and it'll be $80 to fix them!" Way to stand behind your product."