The True TSSU-48-12-HC sandwich and salad prep table features a rugged stainless steel front, top, and sides. The length of the cabinet's prep area is fitted with an 113⁄4-inch polyethylene cutting board to provide a clean and durable surface where employees can prepare orders and produce. Included with the purchase of the equipment are 12 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans. The included pans are 4 inches deep, but the equipment also accommodates 6-inch-deep pans.
Natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant makes the True TSSU-48-12-HC sandwich and salad prep table more energy efficient and environmentally friendly than older models. The unit's capillary tube system provides accurate recovery to maintain all held products between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors offer improved energy efficiency and produce less heat than traditional motors.
- Includes 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep polycarbonate food pans
- 113⁄4-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the equipment to provide a sanitary prep and cutting surface
- Foam-insulated lid keeps products fresh when closed and minimizes condensation
- R290 hydrocarbon is naturally occurring compound and an energy efficient alternative to man-made chemical refrigerants
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system holds food within a safe temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Electronically commutated motors power the equipment's condenser and evaporator coils, providing consistent airflow and improved energy efficiency compared to traditional technology
- Service technicians can access condensing unit through the back of the cabinet to make service calls shorter and simpler
- Cabinet is built with a rugged stainless steel top, front, and ends
- Aluminum back matches the finish of stainless components
- Interior is lined with sanitary, NSF-approved aluminum
- Interior floor is made with heavy duty stainless steel and coved corners
- Entire cabinet is insulated with polyurethane foam
- 3-in. stem castors bring work surface to a 34-in. height
- Includes 4 gray PVC-coated shelves with 4 chrome-plated clips each
- Aluminum pilasters along equipment's interior allow shelves to be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 11-ft. cord included
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 363⁄4 in. H (height does not include 4-in. casters)
- Made in the United States
Self-Closing Steel Doors
- Aluminum door liner matches the rest of the cabinet interior
- 12-in. recessed handles with sheet metal interlocks to keep them permanently attached
- Doors will close on their own unless opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open to provide clear access when it's time to clean and stock the equipment
- Magnetic door gaskets ensure each door forms an airtight seal
- Door gaskets can be removed without tools so they're easy to clean and sanitize
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12, TRUE TSSU-48-12, TSSU4812, TRUTSSU4812, 890TSSU4812, 675-097|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The kitchen guy said...
"Both door seals failed after just 8 months from obvious factory defect. Company said "Yup, they failed and it'll be $80 to fix them!" Way to stan..."
"Both door seals failed after just 8 months from obvious factory defect. Company said "Yup, they failed and it'll be $80 to fix them!" Way to stand behind your product."