The Turbo Air TST-48SD-N prep table has a cutout that holds 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans, which are ideal for holding toppings for salads and sandwiches. Ingredients and main dishes alike can be prepared on the polyethylene cutting board that runs the length of the cabinet. An insulated pan cover sits over product to keep cold air around the pans. Two stainless steel shelves in the cabinet are heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. The interior and exterior are mostly constructed of stainless steel for durability.
To keep product in the cutout under 41 degrees, the forced air system pushes cold air around the pans when the lid is open. Cool temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Since the refrigeration system is self-contained, all the components are built together, making it easy to access. The Turbo Air TST-48SD-N prep table has a self-cleaning condenser that removes dirt and debris every day to keep the system from overheating.
- Top compartment is separate from the cabinet to reduce messes
- LED interior lights provide visibility
- Interior is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean since it is made of stainless steel
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and withstands commercial use
- 2 stainless steel shelves are resistant to corrosion
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure in the cabinet
- 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick polyethylene cutting board can be used to prepare toppings
- Insulated pan cover retains cold air
- 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans sit in the cutout and hold toppings
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the cabinet easy to move
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 423⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system is easy to install and service thanks to its self-contained design
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents premature system failures by removing dust and debris
- Digital temperature control has a digital display that makes it easy to monitor internal temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures are cool
- Forced air system pushes air over products when the lid is open to maintain temperatures under 41 degrees F
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelving, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-48SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|