The Centaur CST-48 Centaur® Plus™ prep table holds 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its top compartment (pans included). Two PVC-coated shelves in the cabinet base provide additional storage space. A crumb tray between the top compartment and base keeps food debris and liquids out of the storage area. The full-length, 0.625-inch-thick cutting board on top is ideal for prepping sandwich and salad ingredients.
Temperatures in the Centaur CST-48 prep table range from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R134A refrigerant. The bottom-mounted condenser’s EZ slide-out design facilitates cleaning while its factory-mounted casters and brakes enable staff to reposition the unit. The table’s solid-state thermostat control offers user-friendly programming, has self-diagnostics, and includes a digital thermostat readout.
- Part of the Centaur Plus series
- Top compartment holds 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans (included with table)
- Unit ships with drip pan installed that limits holding capacity to 4-in.-deep pans; drip pan can be removed to accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Crumb tray under the top compartment keeps the cabinet debris free
- Full-length, 0.625-in.-thick cutting board provides a prep area for sandwiches and salads
- 2 self-closing doors remain open past 90 degrees
- Black inset handle on each door
- 2 PVC-coated shelves
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum and ABS plastic interior
- Stainless steel exterior top, front, and sides resist rust, dents, and scratches
- Heavy-duty aluminum exterior back
- Polyurethane insulation
- Brakes on the 2 front casters hold the unit in place
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Solid-state thermostat controls include self-diagnostics and user-friendly programming
- Digital thermostat display provides a temperature readout
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Maintenance-accessible EZ slide-out condenser
- Refrigeration system operates quietly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.2 in. W x 31 in. D x 43.3 in. H
- 7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Take a look at the prep tables buyers' guide if you want to know more about these units.
Centaur® Plus™ Sandwich/Salad Top Refrigerator, two section, 12 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (12) 1/6 pans x 4" deep included, full length 5/8" thick poly-vinyl cutting board, (2) self-closing doors remain open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, sides, & top, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, (2) PVC coated shelves, casters (2 front brakes), 115V/60/1-ph, 7 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL , NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CST-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor; 1 year mobile or food truck|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Centaur CST-48 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Have had less than one year. Refrigerant line leaked and waited for 3 weeks to get warranty repair on the unit. Terrible track record, also bough..."
"Have had less than one year. Refrigerant line leaked and waited for 3 weeks to get warranty repair on the unit. Terrible track record, also bought a reach in unit and that one had refrigerant leak in the evaporator in less than one year as well. Edges of metal are extremely sharp, not buffed down at all. Warranty service is terrible, stay away and spend a few extra hundred on something better. So very disappointed"