The Centaur CPR-44 pizza prep table is great for holding toppings that go on pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and more. It houses six third-size pans in the top cutout, while a poly-vinyl cutting board runs the length of the unit and can be used to prepare ingredients. The board can also hold sandwiches, salads, or pizzas as they are being topped. With a stainless steel and aluminum exterior, the unit withstands heavy commercial use. Inside the cabinet, there is a stainless steel floor and white aluminum walls that are strong and corrosion resistant. Product sits on the floor and the single shelf. Polyurethane insulation adds support while also retaining cold air.
Temperatures in this unit range from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are regulated with R134A refrigerant. A digital display shows these temperatures for monitoring. Self-diagnostics run and let the operator know of issues going on. Ice buildup is prevented with hot gas lines built into the condensate plate. The Centaur CPR-44 pizza prep table has a bottom-mount refrigeration system that is accessible for maintenance.
- 6 third-size Lexan pans are included
- Unit ships with drip pan installed that limits holding capacity to 4-in.-deep pans; drip pan can be removed to accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Full-length, poly-vinyl cutting board acts as an area where ingredients can be prepped and meals can be put together
- Front and sides are made of stainless steel for strength and durability
- Corrosion resistant rear is made of aluminum
- Self-closing doors stay open past 90 degrees to make product easy to load
- Door is field reversible for convenient work flow
- Black inset handles reduce the risk of injury
- Casters with 2 front brakes make the unit easy to move
- White aluminum interior increases product visibility
- Stainless steel interior floor is easy to clean
- 1 heavy-duty wire shelf resists corrosion and holds product
- CFC-free, polyurethane insulation creates structure and retains cold air
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Slides out for service
- Digital display shows the internal temperature
- R134A refrigerant maintains chilly temperatures
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Self-diagnostics make the unit easy to use
- Condensate heater has a hot gas refrigerant line built into the condensate pan to remove ice buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 47.2 in. W x 33.3 in. D x 41.7 in. H
- 1⁄2 HP, 8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Additional information on prep tables and their uses can be found in our prep tables buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Pizza Prep Table, one section, 12 cu. ft., self-contained refrigeration, (6) 1/3 pans x 4" deep included, (1) self-closing door remains open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, stainless steel top, front, & sides, interior: white aluminum, stainless steel floor with plastic door liner, (1) PVC coated shelf, casters, field reversible door, 115V/60/1-ph, 8 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CPR-44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor; 1 year mobile or food truck|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|