Adding a sandwich prep table to your restaurant or catering business speeds preparation time of salads and sandwiches due to better ingredient organization and accessibility. True's mega top sandwich/salad unit is generously sized to accommodate your deli, restaurant, or sandwich shop's medium to high volume demand. Constructed with a durable stainless steel front, top, and ends, this food prep table is built to withstand dents and scratches from your restaurant's frequent use.
- Includes 3 solid, stainless steel doors
- 18 pans stainless steel pans
- 6 shelves that are gray PVC coated
- Stainless steel front, top, and ends with matching aluminum back
- Forced air refrigeration keeps temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees F
- Clear coated aluminum finish
- Insulated stainless steel lids and hood minimize condensation and are removable for easy-cleaning
- 5-in. casters, 2 of which are lockable
- 36-in. working height
- Removable, full length cutting board
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.3 A, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, and 7 ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 72-3/8 in. L x 30-1/8 in. D x 36-3/4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF/ANSI Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (18) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||11.75|
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-18, TRUE TSSU-72-18, 675-285, TSSU7218, TRUTSSU7218, 890TSSU7218|
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-18 Customer Reviews
"We run a very high volume restaurant that requires our sandwich units to be reliable, easy to clean and functional. This unit does all the above very well. The construction is rock solid and should be a low service unit for many years to come."
"Great unit - easy to install"