The True TSSU-72-18-HC prep table comes with 18 sixth-size polycarbonate pans that sit in the top compartment. Toppings like tomatoes, mushrooms, and cheese are stored here for sandwiches, salads, and pizzas. Ingredients and meals can be prepared on the 113⁄4-inch-deep cutting board that runs the length of the unit. Extra product is stored in the refrigerated cabinet base. Three doors create access to the aluminum-lined interior with stainless steel floor. Injuries are prevented since the doors have recessed handles, and they stay open past 90 degrees to make it easy to load product.
The condensing unit is accessible from the rear to make it simple to service. Cold temperatures range from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Product in the cabinet and polycarbonate pans will stay cold since the True TSSU-72-18-HC prep table has a guided airflow system. It also has a sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor.
- 18 sixth-size polycarbonate pans hold toppings for pizza, sandwiches, and salads
- Stainless steel, foam-insulated lid keeps cold air over pans
- Ingredients can be prepped on the 113⁄4-in.-deep x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board
- 3 doors provide access to storage space
- 90-degree, stay-open feature makes product easy to load in the cabinet
- 12-in. recessed handles on the doors prevent injury
- Magnetic door gaskets remove for cleanup and replacement
- (6) 231⁄2-in. x 16-in. shelves are coated in PVC to resist corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and ends are durable
- Aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor are corrosion resistant
- Structure and cold air retention are created by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 5-in.-dia. castors make the unit mobile
- 7.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Pan dimensions: 67⁄8 in. W x 61⁄4 in. D x 4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 725⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 4215⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures through a capillary tube system
- Guided airflow ensures temperatures are even throughout the cabinet and food pan area
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Evaporator fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating
- Maintenance is simple since the condensing unit is accessible from the back
Unsure what kind of prep table is best for you? Take a look at our prep tables buyers' guide for more information.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (18) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-18-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-18, TRUE TSSU-72-18, 675-285, TSSU7218, TRUTSSU7218, 890TSSU7218|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85 in|
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-18-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The shipping was on time and as stated. The sandwich unit was as stated. It did have plastic food containers on the top that were 4" deep. . We e..."
"We run a very high volume restaurant that requires our sandwich units to be reliable, easy to clean and functional. This unit does all the above..."
"Great unit - easy to install"
"The shipping was on time and as stated. The sandwich unit was as stated. It did have plastic food containers on the top that were 4" deep. . We exchanged our existing stainless pans that are 6" deep and they fit just fine. We cleaned the unit, plugged it in, and were back in business in 20 minutes with the refrigerator. So far, no problems at all. I am looking forward to see how the condenser cleaner works. Time will tell on that one. With that as an unknown currently, everything else is just fine."
"We run a very high volume restaurant that requires our sandwich units to be reliable, easy to clean and functional. This unit does all the above very well. The construction is rock solid and should be a low service unit for many years to come."
"Great unit - easy to install"