The Beverage Air SPE72HC-18 prep table holds ingredients for salads, sandwiches, and more in 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Product temperature is kept above freezing and below 41 degrees Fahrenheit by forced air moving cold air around the pans. Pans in the compartment are recessed 2 inches in the countertop to maintain cold temperatures. Its removable lid assemblies insulate the pan compartment while keeping contaminants out. A 10-inch-deep cutting board on the front provides a convenient prep space.
Additional storage space is available in the cabinet on six wire shelves. An epoxy coating on the shelves provides corrosion resistance and durability. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to produce cold temperatures in the Beverage Air SPE72HC-18 prep table. Its self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system can be installed easily.
- Ingredients in the top opening are stored in 18 sixth-size, 4-in. pans
- Forced air circulates under the pans to ensure temperatures are above freezing and under 41 degrees F
- 2-in. recessed pan design sets them lower than the countertop to maintain cold temperatures
- Removable lid assemblies are insulated to keep cold air inside and reduce contamination risks
- 10-in.-deep cutting board is removable for cleaning
- 6 wire shelves in the cabinet are coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum interior liner is strong and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior provides durability and is easy to clean
- 3 doors are self-closing to prevent cold air leaks
- 120-degree, stay-open door enables user to easily load product
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 45 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Simplifies installation and maintenance
- System is rear mounted, protecting it from most spills and debris
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72" W, 14.6 cu. ft., (3) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air SPE72HC-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85 in|