The True TSSU-60-24M-B-ST-HC salad and sandwich prep table has an oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system, giving it quicker cool-down times. Since this model is a part of the Mega-Top series, it has plenty of countertop space for the twenty-four 1/6 size polycarbonate food pans that come standard with this model. It can also fit a variety of other pan sizes as well, including food pans up to eight inches deep. A removable full-width polyethylene cutting board and prep surface is also mounted on the countertop. Patented forced-air design holds temperatures to between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, the range recommended for refrigerated food.
The 1⁄3-horsepower compressor is mounted in the bottom of the True TSSU-60-24M-B-ST-HC prep table, putting it in the coolest and least greasy area of the kitchen. An easy-to-clean exterior features a stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides that can be wiped clean with a damp towel.
- Removable polyethylene full-width, 8-7/8 in. deep cutting board and preparation surface
- Positive-seal, self-closing doors with 90 degree stay-open feature
- (24) 6-7/8 in. L x 6-1/4 in. W x 4-in. H (1/6 size) clear polycarbonate food pans
- Countertop pan opening designed to fit various pan sizes
- 4 adjustable PVC-coated wire interior shelves
- Shelves are adjustable on 1/2-in. increments
- Foam insulated lids and hood keep foods cooler and fresher
- (4) 5-in. casters allow for ease of movement
- Efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has 0 ozone depletion potential
- Cabinet structure and doors insulated with Ecomate® high-density insulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.8 A, 5-15P NEMA plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 60-3/8 in. W x 34-1/8 in. D x 40-3/8 in. H
- cULus, CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Powerful Refrigeration System
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system results in quicker cool-down times
- Powerful 1/3 HP compressor
- Guided airflow provides a uniform temperature throughout the cabinet
- Patented forced-air design holds food temperatures to 33 degrees F to 41 degrees F
- Sealed, cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor with large fan blades creates efficient airflow
- Doors fitted with a sheet metal interlock and a foamed-in-place handle for permanent attachment
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy, eliminating rust and ensuring a long evaporator life
- Compressor mounted in the bottom in order to be in the coolest and least grease-filled area of the kitchen, prolonging life
- The condensing unit slides out for easy maintenance
Easy to Clean
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides can be wiped with a damp towel
- Interior walls lined with a clear-coated aluminum that can be cleaned easily
- Stainless steel interior floor allows for quick clean-up of spills
- One-piece magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools for quick cleaning
- Removable lids and hood result in easy cleaning
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (24) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, (2) stainless steel insulated covers, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-24M-B-ST-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU6024MBST, TRUTSSU6024MBST, 890TSSU6024MBST, 675-100, TSSU-60-24M-B-ST, TRUE TSSU-60-24M-B-ST|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|