The Beverage Air SPE60HC-24M prep table comes with 24 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top compartment. Ingredients held in these pans can be prepped on the 10-inch-deep cutting board. Ingredients stored in the top compartment are kept cold by the forced air system. Removable lid assemblies sit over the pan compartment, keeping contaminants out while retaining cold air. The heavy-duty wire shelves in the storage cabinet are epoxy coated for corrosion resistance. The interior lining is made of aluminum, so it resists dents, scratches, and corrosion.
To maintain cold temperatures in the cabinet, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used. Installing and servicing the refrigeration system is simple since the components in the Beverage Air SPE60HC-24M prep table are built together. Its evaporator coil is durable as the epoxy coating provides corrosion resistance.
- Includes 24 sixth-size, 4-in. pans for the top compartment
- Forced air is moved under the pans to keep the ingredients cold
- Removable stainless steel lid assemblies are insulated to retain cold air inside the top compartment
- Removable, 10-in.-deep cutting board covers the width of the unit for convenient ingredient prepping
- 4 wire shelves are coated in epoxy for strength and corrosion resistance
- Aluminum interior lining is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, doors, and grille are easy to clean and durable for commercial applications
- Galvanized back and bottom provide durability for heavy use
- 2 self-closing doors help keep the cold air inside the bottom cabinet
- Doors are designed to stay-open past 120 degrees for stocking product
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 56 in. W x 153⁄8 in. D x 173⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 385⁄8 in. D x 49 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Has simple installation and maintenance
- Easily access the system from the rear
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce cold temperatures
- Evaporator coil has a corrosion resistant epoxy coating
Elite Series™ Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60" W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (24) 1/6 size pans, 10" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans) R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE60HC-24M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|