The Turbo Air MST-60-24-N sandwich prep table uses a forced-air system to circulate cold air throughout the pan compartment, creating a shield that maintains temperatures under 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Insulated pan covers keep cold air inside the compartment when they are closed, and there are (24) 4-inch-deep, sixth-size pans included. To create a convenient prep area, a 91⁄2-inch-deep cutting board runs along the width of the unit.
Its cabinet has two 27-inch-by-17-inch polyethylene-coated shelves that resist corrosion, and they can be adjusted to suit different applications. LED lighting inside the Turbo Air MST-60-24-N salad prep table provides visibility that enables staff members to quickly find the ingredients they need. Made of aluminum and stainless steel, the interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant. The pan compartment and cabinet are separated to keep spills isolated in the top.
- Top compartment comes with 24 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep condiment pans
- Forced-air system surrounds the pans in cold air, creating a shield that ensures temperatures stay under 41 degrees F even if the covers are open
- Insulated pan covers prevent cold air leaks when shut
- Includes a 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board to create a convenient prep space
- (2) 27-in. x 17-in. adjustable shelves in the cabinet are polyethylene coated to resist corrosion
- LED lighting increases product visibility
- Pan compartment is isolated from the cabinet to prevent messes
- 2 of the (4) 4-in. casters lock to stabilize the unit
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System is easy to install and service
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display lets user monitor the interior temperature
- Self-cleaning device removes harmful dust buildup from the condenser daily
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Stainless steel floor simplifies cleanup while offering strength
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Galvanized steel back and bottom provide durability
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation gives the cabinet structure
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad-Mega Top Unit, 19 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (24) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-60-24-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|