The Centaur CST-48-18 sandwich/salad prep table is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel for strength and durability. Product sits in 18 sixth-size pans in the top cutout, and it can be prepared on the full-length, poly-vinyl cutting board in the front. Main meals can also be prepped on the cutting board. Additional product is stored in the cabinet on shelves and the stainless steel floor. The white aluminum interior enhances product visibility. The unit's two doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and cleaning.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom since it is one of the coolest parts of a kitchen. Cool temperatures are maintained with R134A refrigerant, and they range from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The digital display shows internal temperatures and the status of the unit monitored by self-diagnostics. The Centaur CST-48-18 sandwich/salad prep table comes with hot gas refrigerant lines around the condensate pan to prevent it from freezing.
- 18 sixth-size pans sit in the cutout and hold toppings
- Unit ships with drip pan installed that limits holding capacity to 4-in.-deep pans; drip pan can be removed to accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- 5⁄8-in.-thick poly-vinyl cutting board runs the length of the unit
- Aluminum back and stainless steel front and sides withstand heavy use
- 2 doors close by themselves and stay open past 90 degrees for cleaning and loading
- Casters make the unit easy to move
- Aluminum interior is white to reflect product and increase visibility
- 2 shelves and stainless steel floor store product
- Structure is provided by the polyurethane insulation
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Reduces the risk of overheating
- Slide-out design makes the condenser accessible for maintenance
- Digital display shows the temperature and other important information
- Internal temperature is regulated by the R134A refrigerant
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- If issues are found with the self-diagnostics they show up on the control panel
- Hot gas refrigerant lines are built into the condensate pan, reducing the risk of ice buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.2 in. W x 35 in. D x 43.3 in. H
- 1⁄2 HP, 7 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Check out the prep tables buyers' guide for even more features and benefits of prep tables.
Centaur® Plus™ Sandwich/Salad Mega Top Refrigerator, two section, 12 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (18) 1/6 pans x 4" deep included, full length 5/8" thick poly-vinyl cutting board, (2) self-closing doors remain open past 90°, programmable digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, cool air intake, stainless steel front, sides, & top, interior: white aluminum top, back, & door liner, stainless steel floor, (2) PVC coated shelves, casters (2 front brakes), 115V/60/1-ph, 7 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL , NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CST-48-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||10.6|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor; 1 year mobile or food truck|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Centaur CST-48-18 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"design is very good. drain line is good. condensing coil is easy to be cleaned. very simple design. anyone who purchase this prep table. they..."
"design is very good. drain line is good. condensing coil is easy to be cleaned. very simple design. anyone who purchase this prep table. they will be happy. I purchased one unit. after a month. I got another one. this unit is worthy of what I paid for"