The True TSSU-48-18M-B-HC mega top sandwich and salad prep table includes an 87⁄8-inch deep polyethylene cutting board that runs the full length of the equipment's countertop, giving staff a sanitary and convenient spot to prep ingredients and assemble dishes. Eighteen sixth-size pans are included with the purchase of the table to make organizing sandwich and salad trimmings easy. The included pans are 4 inches deep, but the equipment also accommodates 6-inch-deep pans.
A powerful, factory-balanced refrigeration system keeps the contents of this True prep table chilled to consistent temperatures between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. That system includes large evaporator and condenser coils, a 1⁄3-horsepower compressor, and a capillary tube that meters refrigerant to provide quick recovery and accurate temperatures. The True TSSU-48-18M-B-HC mega top sandwich and salad prep table takes advantage of R290 refrigerant, a natural alternative to the manmade chemicals used traditionally.
- 87⁄8-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board runs the entire countertop length to provide a sanitary prep surface
- Foam-insulated lid preserves food's freshness and minimizes condensation
- Includes 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep polycarbonate food pans for holding and organizing sandwich and salad ingredients
- Countertop pan rail also accommodates 6-in.-deep food pans (sold separately)
- Capillary tube refrigeration system meters refrigerant efficiently to provide quick recovery and response to changing temperatures
- Large evaporator and condenser coils paired with a 1⁄3-HP compressor maintain 33-41 degree F temperatures with short run times
- Energy-efficient R290 refrigerant is a natural, environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional synthetic refrigerants
- Insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for energy efficiency and to reinforce the cabinet
- Fitted with 5-in. stem castors to allow equipment to be repositioned easily
- Electronically-commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors use less electricity and create less heat than traditional motor technologies
- 4 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included and adjustable in half-inch increments
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips are included for mounting shelves
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 11-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄2 in. W x 341⁄8 in. D x 403⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- Made in the United States
Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Rugged stainless steel front, top, and ends can hold up to day-to-day conditions in busy kitchens
- Clear-coated, aluminum interior is easy to wipe clean
- Stainless steel floors have coved corners so spills and debris are easy to clean up
- Condensing unit can be slid out through the rear of the cabinet, giving service technicians convenient access
Rugged, Self-Closing Doors
- Stainless steel exteriors and clear-coated aluminum liners
- 12-in. long recessed handles remain attached for the life of the unit
- Doors form a positive cabinet seal thanks to removable magnetic gaskets
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (18) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) PVC coated wire shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-18M-B-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-18M-B, TRUE TSSU-48-18M-B, 675-071, TSSU4818MB, TRUTSSU4818MB, 890TSSU4818MBC|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product||Sandwich/Salad Prep Table|