The Turbo Air MST-48-18-N sandwich prep table has 18 sixth-size pans that hold toppings in the countertop cutout. Since this section is cooled by a forced-air system, every side of each pan is surrounded with cold air, creating a shield that ensures temperatures do not exceed 41 degrees Fahrenheit. On the side rail, there is a 91⁄2-inch-deep-by-1⁄2-inch-thick cutting board to prep ingredients and plate finished products.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation in the Turbo Air MST-48-18-N salad prep table creates structural stability while keeping cold air inside the cabinet. There are two 27-inch-by-17-inch shelves inside the unit and, with their adjustable design, they accommodate a variety of products. Cold temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more eco-friendly than other refrigerants. A digital display provides a temperature readout that enables staff to monitor the interior conditions.
- Includes 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep condiment pans
- Forced-air system enables cold air to flow all around the pans to create a shield that maintains a maximum temperature of 41 degrees F
- Forced-air system keeps cold air around the pans when the insulated pan cover is open
- Pan compartment is separated from the cabinet to prevent large messes
- 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board on the side rail provides a convenient space to prep and plate product
- Cabinet holds product on (2) 21-in. x 17-in. adjustable shelves that are polyethylene coated to resist corrosion
- Interior uses LED lighting to create product visibility
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Durable stainless steel interior floor facilitates cleaning
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior is built for commercial applications
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure
- Front set of the 4-in. casters locks to keep the prep table in place
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Temperature readout is provided digitally on the display
- System keeps all the components together for service convenience
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant uses less energy than traditional refrigerants
- Self-cleaning device on the condenser brushes dust off every day to keep the system running properly
Dimensions & Utilities
- 481⁄4 in. W x 38 in. D x 44 in. H
- 4.4 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
M3 Series Sandwich/Salad-Mega Top Unit, 15 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, (18) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, cold bunker system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MST-48-18-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|