Constructed with welded stainless steel sides, front, and splash guard, this 36 inch Star Manufacturing griddle has a front edge that remains safely cool-to-the-touch and a six quart stainless steel drawer. This Ultra-Max® griddle has heavy-duty metal knobs that are built to endure heat, a new burner that has a dual row porting design, and replaces model 836M. This Star Manufacturing griddle has a wrap-around stainless steel splash guard to prevent excessive messes.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 1-in. steel griddle plate quickly and evenly retains heat to thoroughly cook food with fast recovery
- New heavy-duty metal knobs are built to withstand higher temperatures
- New burner has a dual row porting design with 2 openings for gas flow, to allow for even temperature distribution
- Welded construction for maximum durability
- Stainless steel front edge remains safely cool to the touch
- Wrap-around stainless steel splash guard minimizes mess
- Wide grease trough accommodates 3-1/2 in. spatula for easy cleaning
- 6-qt. stainless steel drawer
- Heavy-duty 4-in. legs stabilize griddle while allowing for easy cleaning underneath
- Steel burners are placed every 12-in. of the cooking surface and run on 30,000 BTU
- Grease trough and chute have a width of 3-1/2 in. and are made to accommodate spatulas
- Ships NG
- Total Dimensions: 48-in. W x 32-3/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CSA Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Note: this unit replaces model 836M
Ultra-Max Griddle, NG gas, 36"L, 32-3/8"D, 18"H, 1" steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 90,000 BTU. Shipped with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 836MA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||836M|