The Krowne M7548K gas connector kit has a 48-inch-long hose with a 3⁄4-inch interior diameter. Stainless steel corrugated tubing in the hose provides flexibility that simplifies installation. The radical wrap over the tubing helps prevent stretching, while the PVC coating reduces the risk of microbe growth. Two 90-degree elbows are included, enabling installation in tight spaces. The restraining cable prevents the hose from being stretched too far.
- Stainless steel corrugated hose tubing is flexible and simple to install
- Radical wrap around the hose prevents it from stretching
- Green, antimicrobial PVC hose coating slows bacteria growth
- Welded ends on the hose increase durability
- (2) 90-degree elbows for installation in tight areas
- Quick disconnect
- Full port gas valve
- Restraining cable prevents the hose from being pulled too far
- Cable mounting hardware
- 180,000 BTU minimum flow per hr.
- 3⁄4-in. interior hose dia.
- 48 in. long
- cCSAus listed
Royal Series Moveable Gas Connection Kit, 3/4” I.D., 48” long, stainless steel corrugated tubing & radial wrap with green antimicrobial PVC coating, quick disconnect, (1) full port gas valve, (2) 90° elbows, restraining cable with mounting hardware, 180,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne M7548K SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Coupling Size (in)||3/4"|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose Kit|