The T&S Brass gas connector kit is coated and provides torsional relief for safety and longevity. This model is 48 inches long and comes with an installation kit, which includes a restraining cable, street elbow, and ball valve. This gas hose has a 3⁄4-inch NPT male inlet and outlet, and a 3⁄4-inch NPT female quick disconnect.
- 48-in. coated gas connector kit
- Includes a 2-piece quick disconnect
- 90-degree elbow and street elbow included
- Hex nut rotates 360 degrees
- Quick-disconnect socket cuts off gas flow when disconnected
- Installation kit includes: restraining cable, street elbow, and ball valve
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male inlet and outlet
- 3⁄4-in. NPT female quick disconnect
- ANSI Listed and NSF Certified
Safe-T-Link Gas Connector Kit, 3/4" connection, 48"L, stainless steel braid with extruded coating, (1) quick disconnect, (1) street "EL", ball valve, restraining cable adjustable for 3'to 5'
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S HG-4D-48K SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose Kit|