The Star 724TA Ultra-Max® griddle operates from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and embedded snap-action thermostats offer precise temperature control. Each 12-inch section of the plate has an individual control to allow the operator to prepare various dishes. On the 1-inch-thick, polished steel plate, heat is evenly distributed. Side and rear splash guards catch food particles and splatter from grease, sending it to the 3.5-inch-by-1-inch grease trough. Constructed of stainless steel, the base on this Star 724TA Ultra-Max griddle is heavy duty. Four 4-inch legs elevate the unit to a comfortable working height.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats are embedded in the plate to quickly adjust temperatures
- Independent temperature controls are provided for each 12-in. section
- Polished steel plate is 1 in. thick for durability and even heat distribution
- 5.5-in. rear and side splash guards prevent crumbs and splatter from reaching other surfaces
- 3.5-in. x 1.in. grease trough simplifies the cleaning process
- Stainless steel base is strong and corrosion resistant
- 4-in. legs stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Requires a 1-in. side and rear clearance
- 8.7 kW, 41.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial griddle benefits and features.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 724TA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||34|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|