The Star 808HA Ultra-Max® hotplate has a cool-to-the-touch front panel and extended bull-nose edge that separates the operator from hot components. It heats with natural gas, but an LP conversion kit is included. There are eight anti-clog burners; each have lift-off heads that facilitate cleanup. These burners, as well as the grates, are made of cast iron for even heat distribution. The grates on this Star 808HA Ultra-Max hotplate resist tilting when holding pots and pans.
- Natural gas heated
- Product is heated by 8 anti-clog, lift-off head burners
- Standing pilot for each burner is included
- Grates prevent pots and pans from tilting
- Burners and grates are made of cast iron to enhance strength
- Metal knobs are heavy duty to support repeated use
- Cool-to-the-touch front panel and extended bull nose protect staff from burns
- LP conversion kit is included
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 15.1 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop equipment buyers' guide provides in-depth information on hotplates and other countertop units.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 48" wide, (8) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 240,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 808HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Also Known As||808H|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|