The Star 8024CBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler measures 24 inches wide and is heated in 6-inch sections for temperature control. Lava rock briquettes transfer heat to the cooking surface. It absorbs grease in the stones and vaporizes it to the product for additional flavor. The 6-inch grates are independent, so they can be adjusted to flat or inclined positions, depending on what product is being prepared. These grates hold large capacities for use in high-volume operations, while the stainless steel bull-nose front on this Star 8024CBB Ultra-Max charbroiler protects the operator from heat to reduce burn risks.
- Natural gas heated
- Every 6 in. is controlled separately with heavy-duty metal knobs
- Lava rock briquettes transfer heat to the product
- Grates adjust independently in 6-in. sections to flat or inclined positions
- Grates accommodate a large capacity for high-volume use
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the knobs and operator from heat
- 5-in. splash guards minimize splatter onto the counter
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit off the counter to prevent overheating
- 80,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if this unit is right for you? Read our charbroilers buyers' guide for additional information on griddle features and benefits.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, NG gas, 24"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8024CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|