The Ultra-Max® Star Manufacturing gas griddle is specifically designed to replace discontinued model 860T and has noticeable improvements in the metal knobs that are longer lasting, heavy-duty and resistant to melting. Designed with a highly polished one inch thick steel plate, this gas griddle's cooking surface has even heat distribution, along with faster recovery and energy efficiency. Included with this Ultra-Max® gas griddle are four inch adjustable legs to fit your countertop with ease.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Mechanical snap action thermostat is temperature rated from 150 to 550 degrees F with accuracy +/-20 degrees of the set point
- Internal plate sensor is placed 3/16-in. from the cooking surface and gives accurate temperature readings
- 24-in. D cooking surface
- Longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs are heat resistant
- Steel plate is 1-in. thick and has a highly polished finish for fast recovery, heat distribution, and energy efficiency
- Steel burners are placed every 12-in. of the cooking surface and run on 30,000 BTU
- All-welded, stainless steel construction
- Bull nose remains cool-to-the-touch while offering knob protection and a comfortable work zone
- Standing pilot light
- Front grease trough is 3-1/2 in. W and is made to accept spatulas
- 6-qt. capacity grease drawer
- Grease chute offers easy cleaning
- NG, but can be converted in the field
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Total Dimensions: 60-in. W x 32-3/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Note: this unit replaces model 860T
Ultra-Max Griddle, NG gas, 60"L, 32-3/8"D, 18"H, 1" steel griddle plate, mechanical snap action controls, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 150,000 BTU. Shipped with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 860TA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||860T|