The Star 860TA Ultra-Max® griddle is heated by burners spaced every 12 inches and controlled by snap-action thermostats that adjust from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate can withstand regular heating up and cooling down. To reduce the amount of grease splatter on the countertop, side and rear splash guards are built onto the Star 860TA Ultra-Max griddle. It sits stably on most uneven surfaces with its 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Heated with natural gas
- Burners spaced every 12 in. are controlled with a mechanical snap-action thermostat
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Polished steel plate is 1 in. thick and resists warping
- Side and rear splash guards reduce messes on the countertop
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough drains liquid into the drawer
- Adjustable 4-in. legs stabilize on most uneven surfaces
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on Ultra-Max units is located in our Star series griddles and charbroilers article.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 60" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick steel griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 4-3/8" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-3/8" adjustment, 150,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 860TA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||860T|
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Snap Action|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.38|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|