Precisely controlled with thermostats, the burners in the Globe GG60TG gas griddle provide accurate, uniform heat. Each burner is spaced 12 inches apart and has an individual piezo ignition switch. With 1-inch thickness, the plate is more durable than thinner plates and is welded to the frame and front panel. Splash guards, a spatula-wide grease trough, and a removable crumb tray simplify cleaning the unit. Adjustable legs elevate the Globe GG60TG gas griddle off the countertop.
- Thermostatic controls with metal knobs
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- 5 stainless steel, U-shaped burners
- Piezo ignition for each burner
- 1-in. highly polished steel plate distributes and retains heat
- Plate is welded to the frame and front panel
- Double-wall, insulated front and sides
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray
- 3.5-in. splash guards
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs for uneven countertops
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 150,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 60 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
Find out more about these units in our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 60" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 150,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG60TG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|