The Star 748TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle operates at temperatures from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. With a 48-inch width, the unit is heated in 12-inch sections, and each has its own temperature control knob and embedded snap-action thermostat. Splash guards are integrated into the sides and rear, so splatter and crumbs are caught before they reach the countertop. To facilitate cleaning, the base is made of stainless steel, while a 3.5-inch-by-1-inch grease trough sends debris to the tray. This Star 748TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle has 4-inch adjustable legs for use on uneven surfaces.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Every 12 in. is controlled independently
- Each section has an embedded snap-action thermostat for accurate temperature control
- 1-in.-thick, chrome plate is non-stick and non-porous to prevent flavor transfer
- 5.5-in. side and rear splashes keep product on the plate
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough simplifies cleanup
- Heavy-duty stainless steel base
- 4-in. legs adjust to lift the unit off the countertop and prevent overheating
- Requires a 1-in. clearance at the rear and sides
- 17.4 kW, 83.6 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For in-depth information about commercial griddles, check out our griddles buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 748TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|