The Star 8048CBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler has knobs to adjust heat every 6 inches for maximum control. Heat from the cast iron burners is transferred to the cooking surface efficiently by lava rock, which creates better flavors and aromas than radiants since the stones absorb grease and vaporize it. To support different applications, grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions and accommodate a high-capacity of product. The Star 8048CBB Ultra-Max charbroiler sits on 4-inch adjustable legs to lift it off the countertop.
- Natural gas heated
- Each 6-in. section is controlled independently for maximum heat control
- Lava rock provides efficient cooking by transferring heat to the broiling surface
- Grates are adjustable in 6-in. sections to flat or inclined positions
- High-capacity grates support high-volume applications
- Stainless steel bull-nose front reduces burn risks and protects knobs
- 5-in. splash tapered guards contain grease
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs elevate the plate to a comfortable working height
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you are unsure if this is the right unit for you, check out our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, gas, 48"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 160,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8048CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|