The Star 872MA Ultra-Max® griddle is elevated by 4-inch adjustable legs to keep the countertop from becoming hot. The unit is evenly heated by burners that are spaced every 12 inches and can adjust from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Made of polished steel, the plate measures 1 inch thick and resists warping as it heats and cools repeatedly. Splash guards catch crumbs and grease splatter to facilitate cleanup on the counter around the Star 872MA Ultra-Max griddle.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in.-thick polished steel plate evenly distributes and retains heat
- Manually controlled burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Side and rear splash guards minimize debris and grease splatter on the counter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. trough facilitates cleaning by draining liquid into a drawer
- Adjustable 4-in. legs prevent the countertop from getting too hot
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The Star series griddles and charbroilers article has in-depth information on Ultra-Max and Star-Max units.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 72" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (6) manual controls, 4-3/8" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-3/8" adjustment, 180,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 872MA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||72|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.38|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|