Manual controls enable the operator to adjust the temperature on the Star 848MA Ultra-Max® griddle, which operates from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and is controlled in 12-inch sections by separate burners. To withstand repeatedly heating up and cooling down, the polished steel plate measures 1 inch thick. A 3.5-inch-by-1-inch trough sends grease to a drawer while splash guards restrict debris and liquids. This Star 848MA Ultra-Max griddle has adjustable legs that elevate the unit off the counter to reduce the risk of overheating.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in. polished steel griddle plate can heat and cool repeatedly without warping
- 4 burners are spaced every 12 in. for superior heat distribution
- Manual controls enable the operator to adjust the temperature for each section
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Side and rear splash guards prevent messes from accumulating on the counter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough transfers liquid to the drawer
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the plate to an ideal cooking height
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For additional information on the features of Ultra-Max griddles, visit our Star series griddles and charbroilers article.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 48" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (4) manual controls, 4-3/8" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-3/8" adjustment, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 848MA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||848T, 848M|
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Pressure Regulator|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.38|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|