The Star 8136RCBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler is controlled every 6 inches with individual knobs, and radiants are used to direct heat from the cast iron burners to the broiling surface. Designed for high-volume operations, the grates accommodate a large amount of product. They can be adjusted to lay flat or be inclined. To reduce the risk of burns, the front has a bull-nose design, which also protects the knobs. This Star 8136RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch legs.
- Heated by natural gas
- Cast iron burners are placed every 6 in. for precise heat control
- Radiants absorb heat from the burners and direct it to the surface
- High-capacity grates are ideal for high-volume operations
- Grates are adjustable in 6-in. sections to flat or inclined positions
- Stainless steel bull-nose front is designed to protect the knobs and operator
- 5-in. tapered splash guards are integrated into the unit to contain messes
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs prevent overheating by elevating the unit off the countertop
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about charbroilers, visit our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, gas, 36"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8136RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8136RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|