The Star 736TA Ultra-Max® griddle has a 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. Managing the unit is simple since there is a knob for each 12-inch section of the plate. Snap-action thermostats in the plate ensure the temperature is accurate. For durability in commercial settings, the plate is 1-inch-thick polished steel. The amount of grease splatter and crumbs on the countertop is reduced by the 5.5-inch side and rear splash guards on this Star 736TA Ultra-Max griddle. The base is constructed of stainless steel to resist rusting and provide strength.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats are embedded in the plate for accurate control
- Independent temperature control is available for each of the (3) 12-in. sections
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate is heavy duty and distributes heat evenly
- 5.5-in. rear and side splashes reduce the amount of messes on the counter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough facilitates cleanup
- Strong stainless steel base is corrosion resistant
- 4-in. adjustable legs can be raised and lowered to an ideal height
- Requires a 1-in. clearance at the sides and rear
- 13.05 kW, 62.7 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide provides more on the features and benefits of commercial griddles.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 736TA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||736T|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||34|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|