The Star 760TA Ultra-Max® griddle is durable with a stainless steel base and 1-inch-thick, polished steel plate. Across the cooking surface are 12-inch sections with independent controls and snap-action thermostats. Temperatures ranging from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit suit a variety of applications, while rear and side splashes are integrated into the Star 760TA Ultra-Max griddle to contain food particles and grease.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Every 12-in. section is independently controlled for flexibility
- Embedded snap-action thermostats keep the temperature accurate in each section
- Durable polished steel plate measures 1 in. thick and retains heat
- 5.5-in. side and rear splashes contain splatter and debris to the cooktop
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough eases cleanup
- Strong stainless steel base resists rusting
- Adjustable 4-in. legs suit operator preference
- Requires 1 in. of clearance at the rear and sides
- 21.8 kW, 41.8-62.7 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more on commercial griddle features in our griddles buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 60" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 760TA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||60|