Using a belt motor and centrifugal fan, the Star UM1850A Ultra-Max® impingement conveyor oven delivers hot air to its 24-inch chamber, cooking product more quickly than traditional ovens. As the chamber heats up, the control box and its components stay cool since the integrated fan pulls in ambient air. The chamber opening can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 inches tall to accommodate different applications. Time, temperature, and belt direction are all flexible, and diagnostics alert staff to issues within the system. If the operator wants to lock the settings to prevent tampering, this Star UM1850A Ultra-Max impingement conveyor oven includes a manager lock-out feature.
- 24-in. cooking chamber opening can be adjusted from 1.5-4 in.
- Belt motor and centrifugal fan deliver hot air into the chamber to cook more quickly than traditional ovens
- Integrated fan pulls in air to cool the control box and its components
- Removable front panel provides access for cleanup
- Can be stacked with 1 other unit
- 6400 W, 27 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Conveyor belt dimensions: 50 in. L x 18.9 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 30.4 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Time, temperature, and belt direction adjust to suit different applications
- Temperature readout converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Manager lock-out feature secures the settings to prevent unauthorized adjustments
- Diagnostics find system issues and alert the operator
- Includes 6 factory preset programs
- LED display provides the temperature, time, and programming
The impinger and conveyor oven comparison article breaks down the differences in these units.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, single deck, 50" conveyor length, 18" wide x 24" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH (Includes factory paid start-up, contact factory for details), 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1850A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||50|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|