The Star UM1850A Ultra-Max® impingement conveyor oven uses hot blasts of air from the belt motor and fan to cook product more quickly than traditional ovens. An integrated fan pulls in ambient air and cools the control box, protecting integral components from heat. With the lockable electronic controls, the operator can adjust the time, temperature, and belt direction. If the operator prefers Celsius, the unit can be changed from its standard Fahrenheit setting. The Star UM1850A Ultra-Max impingement conveyor oven includes six preset programs and diagnostics to help with the maintenance process.
- 24-in. cooking chamber opening adjusts from 1.5-4 in.
- Belt motor and centrifugal fan blast hot air into the chamber to speed up the cooking process
- Built-in fan pulls in ambient air to cool the control box and protect the components
- Removable front panel provides access to the chamber for cleaning
- Stacks with 1 other oven
- 6400 W, 31 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P plug
- Conveyor belt dimensions: 50 in. L x 18.9 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 30.4 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Time, temperature, and belt direction can be adjusted to suit different applications
- Fahrenheit temperature readout converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Manager lock-out feature reduces the risk of tampering by locking the settings
- Diagnostics communicate system issues to aid in maintenance
- Includes 6 factory preset programs
- LED display shows the temperature, time, and programming information
If you want to read about the differences between conveyor ovens and impingement conveyor ovens, take a look at our impinger and conveyor oven comparison article.
Ultra-Max® Impingement Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, single deck, 50" conveyor length, 18" wide x 24" length cook chamber, programmable controls for (6) menu presets, conveyor left-to-right standard, field convertible for right-to left, stainless steel bake chamber with easy-to-clean impingement fingers, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star UM1850A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||50|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|