True's reach-in heated cabinet is the best in heated cabinet systems when it comes to value and performance. The heating system is comprised of two (2) corrosion resistant stainless steel finned tube heating elements, 1000 watts each, which provides for a uniform generation of electric heat. To further assist the reach-in heated cabinet with uniformity, the low-velocity fans assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet and are controlled by an exterior on/off switch. This energy saving reach-in heated cabinet has the foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation. The reach-in heated cabinet has a 300 series stainless steel rainshield and anodized quality aluminum sides, back and bottom exterior. While its interior is an attractive, NSF approved anodized aluminum liner with 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners. The solid locking door is constructed of 300 series stainless steel with stay open feature at 120 degrees. This heated reach-in cabinet has been designed with holding temperatures of 80F to 180F (26.6C to 82.2C) with a heating system that is controlled by an exterior on/off switch.
Standard features of the reach-in heated cabinet include:
- 31-cu ft
- Holding temperatures of 80F to 180F (26.6C to 82.2C)
- Stainless steel rainshield, 300 series with anodized quality aluminum exterior
- Anodized aluminum interior liner, 300 series stainless floor, coved corners
- Two (2) corrosion resistant stainless steel finned tube heating elements, 1000 watts each
- Manually controlled vent on top of cabinet
- Foamed-in-place with high density, CFC free insulation
- Exterior color-coded dial thermometer
- Safety-shielded incandescent interior lighting with exterior on/off switch
- Designed for holding warm baked or cooked food, not for heating ambient or cold product
There are also other interior shelf kits available with an up charge. True continues with a six decade commitment to pairing only the highest quality materials with energy saving heated systems that will provide users with long-lasting quality and reduced operating costs. True proudly manufactures their products in the USA.
SPEC SERIES Pass-thru Freezer, one-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (2) stainless steel half doors front & rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (3) gray shelves, 5" castors, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration STG1H-1G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||SS Front/Aluminum Sides|
|Also Known As||TG1H-1G, TRUE TG1H-1G, TRUTG1H1G, 890TG1H1G, TG1H1G|