Under the right conditions, the Hoshizaki KM-350MAJ ice machine head can produce 489 pounds of ice each day, efficiently creating cubes on each side of the evaporator as water runs over it. Each cube has a crescent shape that is harder and melts more slowly than other types of ice. The air-cooled condensing unit uses fans to blow cool air over the condensing coils as refrigerant runs through them, removing heat to form cubes
Unlike many other units, the Hoshizaki KM-350MAJ ice maker has a stainless steel evaporator that lasts longer than standard nickel-plated components. A cleaning cycle and H-GUARD Plus lower the chances of mold and slime growth. If a system issue arises, an alert system uses beeping patterns to notify the operator, saving time with diagnostics and service work.
- 489-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 393-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production capacity
- Air-cooled condenser
- Air filters are removable
- Crescent-cube ice size: 1.125 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.5 in.
- Snap-in parts can be removed for cleaning
- Self-diagnostic system monitors conditions and adjusts accordingly
- CycleSaver™ design efficiently uses both sides of the evaporator
- Stainless steel evaporator supports heavy use
- Plastic louvers
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- EverCheck™ alert system notifies users of problems
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Cleaning cycle
- 5,700 BTU
- Ice bin sold separately
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Required Operating Conditions
- Ambient air temperature: 45-100 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure: 10-133 PSIG
- Clearances: 6 in. on both sides, 6 in. at the rear, and 6 in. above
- Water supply needs copper water tubing with a minimum 0.25-in. inner dia.
- Drain needs a hard pipe with a minimum 0.75-in. inner dia.
Dimensions and Utilities
- 22 in. W x 27.375 in. D x 28 in. H
- 9.05 A, 5.42 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can learn more about these units through this resource article on ice makers.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 22"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 489 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (393 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.05 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KM-350MAJ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||489|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr parts & labor on evaporator; 5-yr parts on compressor & air-cooled condenser|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||B-250PF, B-300PF, B-300SF, B-500PF, B-500SF, B-700PF, B-700SF, B-800PF, B-800SF, B-900PF, B-900SF, B-1150SS, B-1300SS, DB-130H, DB-200H|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Cold Water (in)||1/2|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 29|