Duke's E304SW 240/1 Aerohot sealed-well steam table accepts four full-size steam table pans, or a number of fractional pans in different combinations. Each compartment can be used wet or dry, and individual drains make the water easy to change. An individually-controlled 750-Watt electric element provides heat to each compartment.
- Aerohot series
- 20-gauge stainless steel top
- 4 die-stamped openings each measure 117⁄8 in. x 197⁄8 in. to accept full-size pans or fractional equivalents
- 1⁄2-in. thick, 7-in. deep poly carving board for food prep runs the entire length of the steam table
- Each pan compartment is heated with a 750 W electric element
- Stainless steel, die-formed compartments each measure 61⁄2 in. deep
- Individual well drain and drain valve for each opening makes water levels easier to maintain
- Can be used wet or dry to accommodate a number of different products
- Body and undershelf are each made of 430-series stainless steel for a long, dependable life
- Stainless steel tubular legs and adjustable plastic feet for stability and level installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 3000 W, NEMA 6-20 plug and cord
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34-in. H
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 58 - 3/8" L, elec., (4) 12" x 20" sealed hot food wells with individual drains with valves, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs and feet.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke E304SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet