The Duke E304SW 240/1 Aerohot sealed-well steam table accepts four full-size steam table pans or a number of fractional pans in different combinations. Each compartment can be used for wet or dry applications, and individual drains make the water easy to change. An individually controlled 750-watt electric element provides heat to each compartment so you can easily serve different types of dishes at their optimal temperature. The top, body, and undershelf are all made from stainless steel for a long, dependable life. Tubular legs and adjustable plastic feet make the whole unit stable and level when it is installed. If you use the Duke E304SW 240/1 Aerohot sealed-well steam table in your buffet line, at catering events, or in the back of the house, it will keep food at its optimum temperature and help retain a delicious flavor.
- Part of the Aerohot series
- 20-gauge stainless steel top resists corrosion and is easy to keep clean
- 4 die-stamped openings each measure 117⁄8 in. x 197⁄8 in. to accept full-size pans or fractional equivalents
- 1⁄2-in. thick and 7-in. deep poly carving board for food prep runs the entire length of the steam table
- Each pan compartment is heated with a 750 W electric element
- Stainless steel, die-formed compartments measure 61⁄2 in. deep each
- Individual well drain and drain valve for each opening makes water levels easier to maintain
- Can be used wet or dry to accommodate a number of different products
- Body and undershelf are each made of 430-series stainless steel for a long, dependable life
- Stainless steel tubular legs and adjustable plastic feet for stability and level installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 3000 W, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 58 - 3/8" L, elec., (4) 12" x 20" sealed hot food wells with individual drains with valves, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs and feet.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke E304SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet