Part of Duke's Aerohot series, the E304SW 120/1 sealed-well steam table features four die-stamped, stainless steel wells, each of which accommodates a full-size food pans or their fractional equivalents in a number of combinations. The table can be used wet or dry so it can be used to hold a number of different products. A seven-inch deep poly carving board runs the length of the equipment and can be used to prep and plate dishes.
- Aerohot series
- Top is made with 20-gauge stainless steel
- 4 die-stamped openings measuring 117⁄8 in. x 197⁄8 in. each to accommodate full-size steam table pans
- Poly carving board is 1⁄2 in. thick, 7 in. wide, and runs the length of the steam table pan
- Independently-controlled 750 W electric element heats each compartment
- Each die-formed stainless steel compartment measures 61⁄2 in. deep
- Water is made easier to manage with individual drains and valves for each compartment
- Equipment can be used wet or dry to accommodate a variety of products
- 20-gauge, 430-series steel body and undershelf
- 430-series stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable feet for stability and level installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 25 A, 3000 W, NEMA 5-50 plug and cord
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34-in. H
Aerohot Steamtable Hot Food Unit, 58 - 3/8" L, elec., (4) 12" x 20" sealed hot food wells with individual drains with valves, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs and feet.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E304SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|