The Duke E304SW Aerohot™ steam table is excellent for cafeterias, buffets, and hotels since it has four sealed hot food wells with individual drains. Each heating compartment can be used for dry or wet applications. This unit’s infinite controls and most of its body are stainless steel and can withstand high-volume use. A poly cutting board runs the length of the unit so that the operator can prepare ingredients or plate food. The Duke E304SW steam table has an undershelf where equipment and supplies can be stored.
- Durable stainless steel
- Poly cutting board can be used as an area to prepare ingredients or plate food
- (4) 61⁄2-in.-deep hot food wells have individual drains
- Infinite controls
- Die-formed sealed heating compartments suit dry or wet applications
- Undershelf can store supplies
- Adjustable plastic feet stabilize the unit on uneven surfaces
- 14.4 A, 3000 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Well opening dimensions: 117⁄8 in. L x 197⁄8 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 583⁄8 in. W x 227⁄16 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Not sure if this is the best unit for your application? We break down the features in our steam table buyers' guide.
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 58-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (4) 12" x 20" sealed hot food wells with individual drains with valves, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E304SW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet