The Duke E304 120 is a four-compartment steam table that uses exposed elements to keep food at safe serving temperatures. Each opening can hold a full-size pan or the fractional equivalents and is insulated for energy efficiency. Independant controls allow operators to set the correct temperature for each individual well, and the stainless steel exterior makes the unit durable and able to resist damage and corrosion.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot line
- 4-opening steam table
- Each opening has an exposed 500-watt heating element and independent temperature control
- 1 full-size pan or its fractional equivalents can fit in each compartment
- Compartments are fully insulated for maximum heat retention
- Undershelf provided for extra storage space
- Body, undershelf, and tubular legs are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Compartment liners are made of seamless galvanized steel for easy cleaning
- Level installation on uneven floors made possible by adjustable plastic feet
- Spillage pans sold separately
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2000W, 16.7 A, cord and NEMA L5-30 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus Listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 58-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL-EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|