This four-compartment steam table from Duke is built with a 430-series stainless steel body, undershelf, and tubular legs for durability and easy cleaning and maintenance. Each compartment holds a full-size steam table pan and is insulated with one-inch thick insulation for superior energy-efficiency. Those compartments are eight inches deep and heated with independently-controlled 750-Watt elements.
- Aerohot series
- Top is built with 20-gauge stainless steel
- 4 die-stamped stainless steel openings measure 12 in. x 20 in. each to accommodate full-size steam table pans
- 7-in. deep, 1⁄2 in. thick poly carving board runs the length of the unit
- Each compartment is die formed and 8-in. deep
- Compartments are insulated on sides and bottom with 1-in. thick insulation
- Each compartment is heated with 750 W element
- 20-gauge, 430-stainless steel body resists damage, corrosion, and is easy to wipe clean
- 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel undershelf provides a place to hold supplies
- 430-series tubular stainless steel legs are equipped with adjustable feet for level installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3000 W, 12.5 A, NEMA 6-20 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. W x 227⁄16 in. D x 34 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Aerohot Stationary Steam Table. Electric hot food. Exposed elements. 4 top openings. Infinite temperature control. 240 volts. 1 phase. All stainless steel body, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. (6-20 NEMA) 3000 watts/4- 750 watt elements. 16'' width x 34'' height x 59'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|